Here’s the deal…
If you’re like me, on workdays you get up at the crack of dawn, want to get in as much sleep as possible, and hate the thought of having extra crap to do before work, even if that extra crap is making breakfast.
I’ll admit to stopping at Dunkin Donuts, which of course, is right around the corner from me…and grabbing some non-nutritious, toxic-if you really look at the ingredients, egg white sandwich & coffee. $6 later I’m off to work, with at least a 5 minute detor, and end up naturally hungry again within the next 60-90 minutes.
One solution can be meal prepping your breakfasts in advance. Egg white/egg “muffins” with protein and veggies, or overnight oats are great options that’ll only take you about 15 mins to prepare for the next day. Much better than that coffee shop temptation.
But what if you want to save even more time?
I am so happy I’ve gotten back into drinking this superfood powerhouse each morning. And best of all, it takes maybe 2 mins to make!
I do the following:
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- Handful ice
- 1 scoop Shakeology
- Unsweetened almond milk
Throw it all into a blender, blend, and GO!
And really best of all, the nutrition:
- Ingredients derived from whole-food sources deliver the daily vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat.
- Over 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
- Fiber, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes help your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently and promote better absorption of nutrients.
- Protein and essential amino acids help build muscles and reduce food cravings.
- Prebiotics and digestive enzymes aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidants and phytonutrients help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
- A daily dose of vitamins and minerals provides your body what it needs to function for optimal health.
AND you aren’t left feeling hungry an hour later!!!
Check it out for yourself:
Tell Me More!